4 December 2016
Makes 4 servings
- 2 pints Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 brownies (store bought, or use your favorite recipe), cut to fit inside glass serving bowl
- 4-6 chocolate chip cookies, crushed
- Whipped cream
What to do:
- Scoop a layer of ice cream in a small, individual-sized trifle bowl or cocktail glass.
- Place a brownie on top of the ice cream.
- Scoop another layer of ice cream on top of the brownie.
- Sprinkle a layer of crushed chocolate chip cookies on top of the ice cream.
- If needed, repeat layering until you reach the top of the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and more crushed cookies for garnish.
QUIZ: Which Flavour is Your Perfect Fall Companion?
Time to get cozy with a scoop of your favourite fall ice cream flavour! Take the quiz to find your perfect seasonal flavour companion.
RECIPE: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices
A slice of heaven for peanut butter lovers! Whip up this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices and impress your whole crew.
10 Unconventional Ice Cream Toppings That Will Blow Your Mind
No one has ever accused us of being conventional. When you’re over hot fudge and sprinkles, try these 10 sensational ice cream toppings that you probably wouldn't have even thought of.