Because ice cream sandwiches give you a legitimate reason to have 2 cookies. Cut. Place. Eat. Repeat.
- Cookies. Big ones.
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour.
- A sharp knife.
- Place 2 cookies on the plate, bottom side facing up.
- Turn pint on its side. We suggest flavour name up, so you don’t forget how awesome it’s going to be.
- Hold the pint firmly, and slice. You can make it as thin or as thick as you like.
- Put sandwich slice on cookie.
- Place the second cookie on top.
- Remove pint wrapper. Our teeth can rip through paper, but that doesn’t mean we should do it.
QUIZ: Which Flavour is Your Perfect Fall Companion?
Time to get cozy with a scoop of your favourite fall ice cream flavour! Take the quiz to find your perfect seasonal flavour companion.
RECIPE: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices
A slice of heaven for peanut butter lovers! Whip up this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices and impress your whole crew.
10 Unconventional Ice Cream Toppings That Will Blow Your Mind
No one has ever accused us of being conventional. When you’re over hot fudge and sprinkles, try these 10 sensational ice cream toppings that you probably wouldn't have even thought of.